We went a whole 0 and 5, definitely a competition which could have gone better for us. In our first match, we were hindered by communication issues between our drive station and our robot which consequently led to us getting rammed from behind by another robot. Consequently our depth sensor was broken, which we didn’t have a replacement for which greatly hindered our robot’s ability to function. Throughout the competition our robot and drive station had troubles communicating, causing our robot to stop midway through matches. For a full recap of the tournament you can click here.
We thank everyone who came to support us at Battle at the Border, we are now preparing for the regional taking place next year.
Donate to us here
Join us on discord here